- How we collect or obtain personal information about you
- Personal information we collect or obtain about you
- How we use your personal information
- Disclosure of your information
- Where we store your personal data
- How we secure your personal information
- How long we store your personal information
- Your rights
- Your consent
- Contact information
1. How we collect or obtain personal information about you
We collect personal information about you when you provide it to us, such as;
- When you fill out a form on this website;
- When you contact us directly by email, phone, in writing or via social media;
2. Personal information we collect or obtain about you
The type of information we collect about you may include information such as:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your phone number;
- your address;
- preliminary information about your business;
- information about your website browsing device (e.g. your IP address, geographical location and browser type);
- information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on);
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at
3. How we use your personal information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- to improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep the website safe and secure;
- to comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy (please see the "Where we store your personal data" section below for more details);
- to disclose your personal information if required by law;
4. Disclosure of your information
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and ensuring that personal data will be process in accordance with GDPR.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
5. Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us via website forms is stored on our, or our trusted web & email hosting service provider's secure servers.
6. How we secure your personal information
We do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
7. How long we store your personal information
All data sent via website forms will be deleted after 180 days.
Computer Cookies are small text files which contain small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer or device. The main purpose of computer cookies is to identify users when they revisit the web site days or weeks later and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. When you enter a Web site using cookies, you may be asked to fill out a form providing such information as your name and interests.
We use following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
1. Google cookies:
2. Session cookies:
A core system cookie that is used to maintain website functions. It exists only in temporary memory while the user navigates the website. Web browsers normally delete session cookies when the user closes the browser.
9. Your rights
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by sending email at
If you feel that your rights have been breached in any way, you should contact us at
10. Your consent
12. Contact information