UKVCAS Super Priority Service [ Decision Within 24 Hours ]
The super priority visa service is an added value service and is payable in addition to the visa fee. UK Visas & Immigration aims to process super priority visa service applications within 24 hours of submission.
On 5 November 2018, the Same Day Visa Premium Service and the Super Premium Service have been replaced with the Super Priority Visa Services. The service is provided by a third party in partnership with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and will offer priority and super priority service to Applicants and their families.
UKVCAS includes all extension applications, and any switching between visas and applications for both Settlement and Citizenship. However, it does not include services for EEA nationals. Applications from outside the UK are made via the Entry Clearance process.
NEW UK visa and citizenship customer journey
This is a very popular service, as applicants avoid the stress of waiting for weeks or months for the UK Border Agency decision. We will prepare your application for you to a high standard and submit your application online. We will upload all your documents on the system and book your appointment for bio metrics. In addition, we will make representations on your behalf in complex matters.
UK VISA AND CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION SERVICE (UKVACAS)
Step 1: Complete the Application
Find your form online and complete it. You can log on to www.gov.uk/browse/visas- immigration to find the correct form. This form will be specific to the immigration route your are applying for. You will be asked series of questions related to yourself.
Step 2: Pay your Fees
On completion of your application form , you will be asked to pay your standard application fees , biometric enrolment fees , IHS.
If you wish to apply for the 24-hour service then an additional £ 800 Super Priority fee will also be charged at this stage
Step 3: Book an appointment
At the end of application and after paying the fees; you will be asked to book an appointment online.
Following the completion of the online form and the payment of these fees, you will be emailed an access code. This is used to book an appointment through the online portal on the UKVCAS website.
Step 4: Upload your documents
After completing your application, you can scan all your documents and upload them to the online system.
Step 5: Attend your appointment
The UKVCAS appointment is where you will provide biometrics (e.g. photos, fingerprints and signatures), your passport and your documents. Hard copies of your documents must be taken to the appointment even if they have been uploaded beforehand, in case they need to be checked.
At the appointment, there will be self-service biometric kiosks, and UKVCAS staff on site to assist you. All your original documents and your passport will be returned to you at the end of the appointment.
Step 6: Receive a Decision
After you have attended your appointment a decision will arrive within 8 weeks, or within 24 hours if you have chosen to pay the super priority fee.
At the Appointment:
The Applicant has to carry his/her passport and Biometric Residence permit, the Sopra Steria staff will enrol the Applicant's Biometrics and return their Passport and Biometric Residence permit. The Staff are also supposed to check that all the documents are scanned properly and if any of the documents are not scanned properly, then the staff ought to scan those documents. Hence, it is advisable to carry the whole set of supporting documents to the appointment.
Please note that the Sopra Steria staff are not UKVI caseworkers or Immigration Lawyers, hence, they would not point out any documents that are missing and they would not assess your application, they would just act as a courier company forwarding your documents to UKVI, hence, giving the right documents is the Applicant's responsibility
After the appointment:
From the point of the Appointment till a decision is received via email, the Applicant should regularly check his/her email, since, if the UKVI Caseworker needs any further information or documents or if any document is not scanned properly, then the Caseworker will send an email to the Applicant asking for such information or document.
Benefits of Submitting your Application Same Day:
- Less than 24-hour turnaround time;
- You receive your passport back on the same day;
- Peace of mind of knowing the decision on the day;
- Not having to wait up to 6 months to get a decision and your passport back;
What Is Included in Our Service?
We can assist you with the complete process from the assessment of your case, completion of your application and advice on documentation and evidence being submitted to the booking stage of your fast track service. Our services for Super priority Service include the following:
- Application form is completed and submitted online;
- All documents are scanned and uploaded online;Advising you about the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
- A Legal Representative will accompany you and your dependents to the centre, on the date of appointment, we don’t use courier services;
Frequently asked Questions
How much does this service cost?
- The Super Priority Visa service costs £800 (GBP) in addition to the standard visa fee. Once you have booked the service, you must choose a date to attend a free-of-charge appointment. If an appointment is not available, it is possible to book one at short notice(on the day / next day) which costs upwards of £100.
- You will also need to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge (HIS) which is currently £ 400 per year for each applicant.
- There is also a biometrics enrolment fees which is £ 19.20 per applicant.
- There is no fees for standard appointments at core centres, but out of hours appointment at the core centres cost £100.
- Appointments at Enhanced Service points cost from £ 60 to £125.
How can I book a free appointment?
FREE of charge appointments can be arranged at our six core service points Monday-Friday between 10.00 and 16.00 based in.
How do I rearrange or cancel my UKVCAS appointment?
To rearrange or cancel your appointment please visit the UKVCAS website, log in to your account, go to Manage Services and Cancel Appointment and follow the steps provided. The log in link is at the top right of the UKVCAS website homepage.
Alternatively, please contact our call centre. Our agents will be able to assist you with re-arranging or cancelling appointments.
You can contact our support team on the following numbers: 0900 165 6600 (inside the UK) or +44 900 165 6600 (outside the UK). Calls cost £2.50 per minute plus your standard network rate and access charge. Our lines are open 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
How long does it take to receive a refund for a cancelled, paid appointment?
5-10 working days. The refund can only be issued to the card used to pay for the appointment.
How do I submit my supporting documents?
You can save time by submitting your supporting documents in advance of your appointment. Please visit the UKVCAS website, log in to your account and choose ‘Upload Documents’. The log in link is at the top right of the UKVCAS website homepage.
If your appointment is at a core service point you must upload your documents before your appointment if you have not purchased the document scanning service.
I cannot upload my documents to the UKVCAS website – how can I submit my documents?
If you chose to self-upload your supporting documents but are no longer in a position to do so, you can request for your documents to be scanned during your appointment. If your appointment is at an enhanced service point or Premium Lounge, document scanning is included in the appointment fee.
If your appointment is at a core service point you must purchase the document scanning service before your appointment if you cannot upload your documents.
What do I need to bring with me when I attend my appointment?
You will need to print out and bring your QR code to your appointment. This is very important. Your QR code is in the file attached to your appointment confirmation email. Every member of your group will be issued with a separate QR code and each group member must bring their own QR code with them to the service point otherwise it will delay your appointment.
Alongside the QR code, you must also provide your passport and any documents you require digitising, charges will apply for the document scanning service at core service points.
If your passport is with UKVI or it has been lost or stolen, you will be allowed to proceed with your appointment if you bring another acceptable form of identification. If you don’t bring your passport or another acceptable form of identification to the appointment you will need to cancel and rebook your appointment.
Who can apply?
What is changing and who can choose this service?
Customers seeking leave to remain in the UK or to settle permanently on the following routes will have a choice between using the existing service or the new UK Visa and Citizenship Application Service (UKVCAS):
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer): graduate trainee
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer): long term staff
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 4 (General) student
- Tier 4 (Child) student
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- PBS dependent: partner
- PBS dependent: child
- Member of HM forces or their dependents
- Turkish businessperson or worker
- Dependent partner of a Turkish businessperson or worker (ECAA 3: dependent partner)
- Dependent child of a Turkish businessperson or worker (ECAA 3: dependent child)
- Settle or extend your leave in the UK: Turkish ECAA categories only
- Settle in the UK: long residence
- Settle in the UK: child
- Settle in the UK: partner of a person or parent of a child already settled in the UK
- Settle in the UK: HM forces category
- Settle in the UK: refugee or humanitarian protection
- Settle in the UK: certain categories
- British citizenship by naturalisation
- Register for British citizenship as a child under 18
- Register as a British citizen
- Update, replace or transfer: biometric residence permit
- Other leave to remain applications within the Rules (unless noted below)
- Apply for a Home Office travel document
- FLR- FP ( Private Life Applications)
Waiting for a decision on your application
You should not leave the UK until you have received a decision on your application. If you travel outside the “Common Travel Area” (CTA) before the decision is made on your application, your application will be treated as withdrawn.
The CTA is:
- Republic of Ireland
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
If the decision is made while you are outside the UK and your current leave has expired you will not have a right to return to the UK and you may be refused entry at the UK border.
For both the new and existing services, you’ll be told on your application form how long it should take to get a decision. You’ll also be told if you can get a faster decision on your application.
You’ll be contacted by UKVI if your application is going to take longer.
If you choose to use the UKVCAS service, you will be able to apply to use the priority service online. You’ll find out how to do this when you’ve completed your application.
Appointments at Premium Service Centres
From 29 November 2018, when the current PSCs close, until 8 January 2019 there will be limited appointments available in the PSCs for those not able to use UKVCAS applying online for leave based on family life or private life who choose UKVI’s 24-hour decision service. During your application you will be advised about which services you are able to use.
The customers who can use this service will be those applying for leave based on family life, including spouses and partners of settled persons, or those applying for leave on the basis of private life where one of the following conditions applies:
- they have no extant leave
- they are applying for the first time or are switching from an unrelated route
These are all the address for the UK Visa and Citizenship Centres including the libraries that will host this service;
UK Visa and Citizenship Centres not in libraries
- Birmingham - Ground Floor, T3, Trinity Park, Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham, B37 7ES
- Belfast - 1st Floor Capital House, 3 Upper Queen Street, Belfast, BT1 6FB
- Glasgow - The Beacon, 176 St Vincent St, Glasgow
- Croydon - Bedford Point, 35 Dingwall Road, Croydon, Surrey,
UK Visa and Citizenship Centres in libraries
- Cardiff - Cardiff Main Library, The Hayes, CF10 1FL
- Aberdeen- Central Library, Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen AB25 1GW
- Barbican – The Barbican Library, Barbican Centre, Silk Street, London EC2Y 8DS
- Bedford - Bedford Central Library, Harpur Street, Bedford, MK40 1PG
- Bournemouth - Bournemouth Library 22 The Triangle, Bournemouth BH2 5RQ
- Bradley Stoke - Bradley Stoke Library, Fiddlers Wood Lane, Bradley Stoke, South Gloucestershire, BS32 9BS
- Brighton - Jubilee Library Jubilee Street, Brighton, BN1 1GE
- Burnley - Burnley Central Library, Grimshaw Street, Burnley, BB11 2BD
- Cambridge - Central Library Cambridge, 7 Lion Yard, Grand Arcade, Cambridge, CB2 3QD
- Canning Town - Canning Town Library 103 Barking Road E16 4HQ
- Canterbury - Canterbury Library, 18 High Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2RA
- Coventry - Central Library, Smithford Way, Coventry CV1 1FY
- Dorchester - Dorchester Library, Colliton Park, Dorchester, DT1 1XJ
- East Ham – East Ham Community Neighbourhood Centre & Library, 328 Barking Rd, London E6 2RT
- Eastbourne- Eastbourne Library Grove Road, Eastbourne BN21 4TL
- Gloucester- Gloucester Main Library, Brunswick Rd, Gloucester GL1 1HT
- Grays - Grays Library, Orsett Rd, Grays RM17 5DX
- Hemel Hempstead- Hemel Hempstead Civic Centre, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP1 1HH
- Hull - Hull Central Library, Albion St, Hull HU1 3TF
- Ipswich - Ipswich Library, Northgate Street, Ipswich IP1 3DE
- Kensington, London - Kensington Central Library, 12 Phillimore Walk, Kensington, London W8 7RX
- Lancaster - Lancaster Library, Market Square Lancaster LA1 1HY
- Liverpool - Liverpool Central Library William Brown Street L3 8EW
- Llandudno - Llandudno Library, Mostyn Street, Llandudno, LL30 2RP
- Newcastle - City Library 33 New Bridge Street West Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8AX
- Newport - Newport Central Library, John Frost Square, Newport, NP20 1PA
- Norwich - Central Library, The Forum, Millennium Plain, Norwich NR2 1AW
- Nottingham – Nottingham Central Library, Angel Row, Nottingham NG1 6HP
- Bristol - Bristol Patchway Library, Rodway Road, Patchway, South Gloucestershire BS34 5PE
- Peterborough - Peterborough Central library, Broadway, Peterborough, PE1 1RX
- Portsmouth - Carnegie Library, Fratton Rd, Portsmouth, PO1 5EZ
- Preston - Preston Harris Library, Market Square, Preston PR1 2PP
- Reading - Reading Central, Abbey Square, Reading, RG1 3BQ
- Swinton (Rotherham) – Library & Neighbourhood Hub, Station Street, Swinton, S64 8PZ
- Salisbury - Salisbury Library, Market Place, SALISBURY SP1 1BL
- Shepherds Bush - Shepherds Bush Library, 6 Wood Lane, London, W12 7BF
- Shoe Lane – Shoe Lane Library, Hill House, 1 Little New St, London EC4A 3JR
- Stockport - Stockport Central Library, Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3RS
- Stratford, London – Stratford Library, 3 The Grove, London E15 1EL
- Stevenage - Stevenage (Central) Southgate, Stevenage, Herts SG1 1HD
- Swindon - Swindon Central Library Regent Circus, Swindon SN1 1QG
- Taunton - Taunton Library, Paul Street, Taunton, Somerset TA1 3XZ
- Truro - Union Place, Truro TR1 1EP
- Victoria, London – Victoria Library, 160 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9UD
- Wakefield, UK – Wakefield Library, Wakefield One, Burton St, Wakefield WF1 2EB
- Warrington - Warrington Library, Museum Street, Warrington, WA1 1JB
- Warwick – Warwick Library & Information Centre, Shire Hall, Market Place, Warwick, CV34 4RL
- Watford - Watford Central Hempstead Road, Watford, Herts WD17 3EU
- Wimbledon – Wimbledon Library, 35, Wimbledon Hill Road, SW19 7NB
- Wolverhampton - Wolverhampton Central Library Snow Hill, Wolverhampton WV1 3AX
- Burnholme - Tang Hall Explore Library (Burnholme), Mossdale Avenue, York, YO31 0HA
Please also be advised that if your application for leave to remain is not straightforward, the Home Office reserves the right to retain your application for further enquiries. We will be able to advise you in detail whether or not your case is likely to be retained for further enquiries if submitted through super priority visa service.
The premium lounge is for customers who desire a service with added comfort and privacy. The first premium lounge, located in the heart of the City of London, is situated across the road from Fenchurch Street Overground Station and within 7 minutes’ walk of both Monument, Bank and Tower Hill tube stations.
The premium lounge provides an upgraded service in comfortable surroundings with spacious seating areas, hi-speed wifi and business facilities such as scanning and printing. Free daily newspapers and hot and cold beverages will be available as well as a choice of freshly prepared pastries, light snacks and fruit. The application process will be completed in an individual application suite where biometric collection and document scanning can take place in an environment of seclusion and privacy.
Appointments at the premium lounge are available:
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday): from 07:00 to 19:00
- Weekends (Saturday): from 08:30 to 14:30
You can choose the premium lounge when you book your appointment. The price for a standard appointment between 10:00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday is £200. The price for an out of hours appointment before 10:00 and after 16:00 weekdays and all day at weekends is £260.
The on-demand pop-up service is a service point that comes to a location convenient to you. This service provides application facilities for organisations with more than 10 applicants and is available in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Our teams can arrange half day or full day sessions depending on the number of applicants and can even remain in the area for several days to process higher volumes if necessary. The benefits for employees and students are convenience and time saving, while organisations benefit from reduced leave days and lost study time for applications that would otherwise be completed away from the office or campus.
The VIP Service is an exclusive mobile service provided by specially trained team members who will visit you in your home, office or other location. The team will complete the same processes provided in our physical offices - such as identity checks, biometric enrolment and document scanning (if required) - but in a location that is convenient to you. The VIP service provides convenience, privacy and peace of mind for you and your family.
The VIP service is available in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and offers availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Typically, morning appointments are available up to 12:00 midday, afternoon appointments are available up to 18:00 and evening appointments are after 18:00.
The price for this service will vary according to the number of applicants and the delivery location.
Need legal advice?
UK immigration law is extremely complex and constantly changes. The UKVI has strict criteria relating to different types of visa. Therefore, it is essential you get the right legal advice from an expert UK immigration lawyer to make sure your application is successful, first time. We will guide you through every step of the process, putting you in the best place possible to get a good result.
Why choose Blackstone Law Associates?
Competitive Fixed Pricing
We offer a fixed price service, this means the price you are quoted does not change; We work on fixed fees basis unlike other firms who charge you for each and every call and letter.
Dedicated Lawyer with Direct Access
You will have direct access to our qualified lawyers, with in-depth knowledge of UK Immigration law. Upon instructing us you will be allocated an experienced lawyer who will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your case.
Immigration laws in the UK change frequently. Our team of lawyers are trained and are kept up to date on all the latest developments. We have a combined wealth of knowledge and experience. Our expert immigration lawyers can provide advice and the best possible option available for you.
Highest Success Rate
We are proud to claim that through our wealth of knowledge and experience we are able achieve the results that are needed. Our expert Lawyers put their full efforts in your case as we strongly believe in getting for you what you want.