Appeals to First Tier Tribunal
Do you want make an appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) about a Home Office decision? Experienced immigration lawyers at Blackstone Law Associates can advise you on the merits of your appeal and assist you throughout the whole process.
Under section 82 of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 a person may appeal to the Tribunal where a decision has been made to either:
- refuse a protection claim
- refuse a human rights claim
- revoke protection status
If you are appealing from inside the UK, the appeal should be filed within 14 days after the receipt of notice of decision and if you are appealing from outside the UK, the appeal should be filed within 28 days after the date of the receipt of the notice of decision. In certain cases, an applicant who made an in-country application may be granted out of country right of appeal which the appellant should file with the First Tier Tribunal within 28 days after leaving the UK.
Follwing are the various appeals which can be filed with the First Tier Tribunal against decisions of the Home Office, UKVI:
- Entry Clearance Appeals To The First Tier Tribunal (FTT)
- Appeals To The First Tier Tribunal (FTT) After Leaving The UK (Out Of Country Appeals)
- In-Country Non-Asylum Immigration Appeal To The First Tier Tribunal (FTT)
- Asylum Appeal To The First Tier Tribunal (FTT) Against Refusal Of Asylum Or Humanitarian Claim]
- Appeal To The First Tier Tribunal (FTT) Against Refusal Of Fresh Asylum And/Or Human Rights Claim
- Appeal To The First Tier Tribunal (FTT) Against Refusal Of Residence Card (EEA Appeal)
- Deportation Appeal To The First Tier Tribunal
- Appeal Against An Exclusion Order/Deportation Order Made Against An EEA National Or A Family Member Of An EEA National
Need legal advice?
UK immigration law is extremely complex and constantly changes. The UKVI has strict criteria relating to different types of visa. Therefore, it is essential you get the right legal advice from an expert UK immigration lawyer to make sure your application is successful, first time. We will guide you through every step of the process, putting you in the best place possible to get a good result.
Why choose Blackstone Law Associates?
Competitive Fixed Pricing
We offer a fixed price service, this means the price you are quoted does not change; We work on fixed fees basis unlike other firms who charge you for each and every call and letter.
Dedicated Lawyer with Direct Access
You will have direct access to our qualified lawyers, with in-depth knowledge of UK Immigration law. Upon instructing us you will be allocated an experienced lawyer who will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your case.
Immigration laws in the UK change frequently. Our team of lawyers are trained and are kept up to date on all the latest developments. We have a combined wealth of knowledge and experience. Our expert immigration lawyers can provide advice and the best possible option available for you.
Highest Success Rate
We are proud to claim that through our wealth of knowledge and experience we are able achieve the results that are needed. Our expert Lawyers put their full efforts in your case as we strongly believe in getting for you what you want.