Exempt from Immigration Control
The following are exempt from immigration control:
- a full time member of the home forces (HM Forces) subject to service law - regular (non-reserve) HM Forces personnel are subject to service law at all times whilst enlisted
- a reservist with HM Forces deployed or due to be deployed - this means reserve forces are only exempt at those times they are subject to service law
- member of a Commonwealth force or a force raised under the law of:
- protected state, who is undergoing or due to undergo training in the UK with any body, contingent or detachment of the home forces including NATO forces
- persons who are serving or posted for service in the UK as a member of a visiting force (including those referred to above)
- persons who are serving or posted for service as a member of an international headquarters or defence organisation designated in the Order of Council
- eligible dependants of serving US military personnel assigned to duty in the UK
Need legal advice?
UK immigration law is extremely complex and constantly changes. The UKVI has strict criteria relating to different types of visa. Therefore, it is essential you get the right legal advice from an expert UK immigration lawyer to make sure your application is successful, first time. We will guide you through every step of the process, putting you in the best place possible to get a good result.
Why choose Blackstone Law Associates?
Competitive Fixed Pricing
We offer a fixed price service, this means the price you are quoted does not change; We work on fixed fees basis unlike other firms who charge you for each and every call and letter.
Dedicated Lawyer with Direct Access
You will have direct access to our qualified lawyers, with in-depth knowledge of UK Immigration law. Upon instructing us you will be allocated an experienced lawyer who will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your case.
Immigration laws in the UK change frequently. Our team of lawyers are trained and are kept up to date on all the latest developments. We have a combined wealth of knowledge and experience. Our expert immigration lawyers can provide advice and the best possible option available for you.
Highest Success Rate
We are proud to claim that through our wealth of knowledge and experience we are able achieve the results that are needed. Our expert Lawyers put their full efforts in your case as we strongly believe in getting for you what you want.