Do you need legal advice & assistance with your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application? Our UK immigration lawyers based in Harrow, London can assist you with application to settle in the UK. You can apply for UK Settlement Visa (also called 'Indefinite Leave to Remain' or ILR ) if  you have been resident in the UK for a qualifying period. Settlement application depend on your current immigration category. Settling in the UK means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions. Most applicants for ILR will be required to pass the Life in the UK Test.

Life in the UK Test

Any individual applying for ILR must now pass the ‘Life in the UK’ test and this will have to be evidenced as part of the application. We can advise and help you locate the appropriate test centre and to prepare for the test.

A member of our immigration team will assess your eligibility for ILR by considering the minimum period of time that you are required to hold residence in the UK before applying for ILR. This period of time depends on the type of visa you hold and depends on the following factors:

  • You visa category
  • Your ability to maintain yourself financially
  • Your marital status and if you have a partner, their nationality
  • Your immigration history

With the dedication of the best immigration Solicitors in London, your chances of a successful application for Indefinite leave to remain are higher. A grant of ILR will allow you to settle in the UK permanently without having to extend your visa again; You will be free to engage in business activities and take up Employment; and You will be free to travel to and from the UK without restriction.

Our Immigration Services for Indefinite Leave To Remain:

  • ILR - Tier 1 investor
  • ILR – Tier 1 Entrepreneur 
  • ILR - 10 Years Long Residence 
  • ILR - 20 Years Long Residence
  • ILR spouse visa – SET (M) Application (Same Day Visa Service)
  • ILR - Same Sex Partner – SET (M) Application (Same Day Visa Service)
  • ILR Civil Partner – SET (M) Application (Same Day Visa Service)
  • ILR Unmarried Partner Visa – SET (M) Application (Same Day Visa Service)
  • ILR - As Victim Of Domestic Violence
  • ILR - Bereaved Partner
  • ILR Adult Dependant Relative (Entry Clearance Application)
  • ILR Form Set (F) - Application for Children
  • ILR  - As A Dependent Child
  • ILR – Work Permit Holder
  • ILR – Tier 5 International Agreement (Same Day Service)
  • ILR - As A Refugee - SET Protection Route
  • permanent residence As A Family Member of An EEA National - EEA (PR) Application
  • permanent residence As An EEA National - EEA (PR) Application

Need legal advice?

UK immigration law is extremely complex and constantly changes. The UKVI has strict criteria relating to different types of visa. Therefore, it is essential you get the right legal advice from an expert UK immigration lawyer to make sure your application is successful, first time. We will guide you through every step of the process, putting you in the best place possible to get a good result.

Why choose Blackstone Law Associates?

Competitive Fixed Pricing

We offer a fixed price service, this means the price you are quoted does not change; We work on fixed fees basis unlike other firms who charge you for each and every call and letter.

Dedicated Lawyer with Direct Access

You will have direct access to our qualified lawyers, with in-depth knowledge of UK Immigration law. Upon instructing us you will be allocated an experienced lawyer who will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your case.

Expert Advice

Immigration laws in the UK change frequently. Our team of lawyers are trained and are kept up to date on all the latest developments. We have a combined wealth of knowledge and experience. Our expert immigration lawyers can provide advice and the best possible option available for you.

Highest Success Rate

We are proud to claim that through our wealth of knowledge and experience we are able achieve the results that are needed. Our expert Lawyers put their full efforts in your case as we strongly believe in getting for you what you want.

Need help with immigration matter?

Speak to our immigration adviser to get legal advice & assistance.

Leave a Message