Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa
We can make the entire Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa process easier and simple. It is a short stay visa to visit to the UK for Private Medical Treatment for a period of either 6 or 11 months depending on how long treatment is expected to take. If you need assistance or guidance, you can always count on our experienced solicitors to file your visa application.
People applying to obtain a private medical treatment visa must prove:
- Have a medical illnesses that requires treatment in the UK or private consultation
- Have paid or made arrangements for a consultation or medical treatment
- Have sufficient money to support themselves without claiming public funds, pay for their medical treatment, return or go onwards to another country
- They will leave the country once their treatment ends or when the visa expires
- They are not putting the health of others at risk in the event they are diagnosed with an infectious disease
Organ Donor Visa
People applying to obtain an organ donor visa can only donate their organs to:
- Family members who they are genetically related to such as a parent or a sibling
- Spouse or friends they share a close bond with
Applicants must prove that the person they are donating an organ to live in the UK legally.
People need to provide the following documents:
- Valid passport or travel identification
- Proof they can support themselves while in the UK such as bank statements or salary slips from the last six months
For the organ donor, medical treatment visit visa, applicants may be asked to provide additional documents with their application.
Additional Information to Provide
People may need to provide the following information when submitting their Standard Visitor Visa application:
- Dates they plan to visit the UK
- Details of where they will stay while in the UK
- The estimated cost of the trip
- Their current home address and the duration they have resided there
- The names and DOB of their parents
- The amount they earn each year
- Travel history details for the past ten years
- Address and phone number of their employer
- Partner’s name, DOB, and passport number
- Name and address of the person paying for their trip, if applicable
- Name, passport number, and address of family members residing in the UK
- Details of immigration or civil or criminal offences they committed in the past
Need legal advice?
UK immigration law is extremely complex and constantly changes. The UKVI has strict criteria relating to different types of visa. Therefore, it is essential you get the right legal advice from an expert UK immigration lawyer to make sure your application is successful, first time. We will guide you through every step of the process, putting you in the best place possible to get a good result.
Why choose Blackstone Law Associates?
Competitive Fixed Pricing
We offer a fixed price service, this means the price you are quoted does not change; We work on fixed fees basis unlike other firms who charge you for each and every call and letter.
Dedicated Lawyer with Direct Access
You will have direct access to our qualified lawyers, with in-depth knowledge of UK Immigration law. Upon instructing us you will be allocated an experienced lawyer who will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your case.
Immigration laws in the UK change frequently. Our team of lawyers are trained and are kept up to date on all the latest developments. We have a combined wealth of knowledge and experience. Our expert immigration lawyers can provide advice and the best possible option available for you.
Highest Success Rate
We are proud to claim that through our wealth of knowledge and experience we are able achieve the results that are needed. Our expert Lawyers put their full efforts in your case as we strongly believe in getting for you what you want.