Standard Visitor Visa
Do you need legal advice & assistance with UK Visitor visa application? We can make the entire UK standard visitor visa application process easier and simple. If you need assistance or guidance, you can always count on our experienced solicitors to file your Standard Visitor Visa application. Whether you are visiting the United Kingdom for leisure, business, or medical treatment, We can assist you obtain a Standard Visitor Visa.
The Standard Visitor visa has replaced the:
- Family Visitor visa
- General Visitor visa
- Child Visitor visa
- Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
- Sports Visitor visa
- Entertainer Visitor visa
- Prospective Entrepreneur visa
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
- Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa
People who meet the following requirements can apply for this visa:
- Visiting the UK for vacation or visit their friends and family
- Visiting the UK for business or to partake in creative or sports events
- Visiting the UK to receive medical treatment
- Live outside of the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Show they are leaving the country after the visit
- Show they are able to support themselves and their dependents who have come along with them to the UK
- Show they are able to pay to return to their country, continue their vacation elsewhere, and show any costs related to their visit
- Show evidence of any business or activity they intend to participate in while in the UK
Additional Information to Provide
People may need to provide the following information when submitting their Standard Visitor Visa application:
- Dates they plan to visit the UK
- Details of where they will stay while in the UK
- The estimated cost of the trip
- Their current home address and the duration they have resided there
- The names and DOB of their parents
- The amount they earn each year
- Travel history details for the past ten years
- Address and phone number of their employer
- Partner’s name, DOB, and passport number
- Name and address of the person paying for their trip, if applicable
- Name, passport number, and address of family members residing in the UK
- Details of immigration or civil or criminal offences they committed in the past
People may be able to apply for a visa extension if the total duration they spend in the country was less than half a year or six months. People on medical treatment visit to the UK can apply to extend their visa for an additional six months if they have paid for their treatment, can continue paying for their treatment, and continue to meet the visa requirements.
In addition to this, they also need a NHS consultant or a medical practitioner registered in the UK to provide them with following information:
- Evidence of arrangements for their treatment or medical consultation
- Letter, stating the duration of their treatment
- Details on the progress of their treatment, if started already
You must meet all the other eligibility requirements.
Need legal advice?
UK immigration law is extremely complex and constantly changes. The UKVI has strict criteria relating to different types of visa. Therefore, it is essential you get the right legal advice from an expert UK immigration lawyer to make sure your application is successful, first time. We will guide you through every step of the process, putting you in the best place possible to get a good result.
Why choose Blackstone Law Associates?
Competitive Fixed Pricing
We offer a fixed price service, this means the price you are quoted does not change; We work on fixed fees basis unlike other firms who charge you for each and every call and letter.
Dedicated Lawyer with Direct Access
You will have direct access to our qualified lawyers, with in-depth knowledge of UK Immigration law. Upon instructing us you will be allocated an experienced lawyer who will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your case.
Immigration laws in the UK change frequently. Our team of lawyers are trained and are kept up to date on all the latest developments. We have a combined wealth of knowledge and experience. Our expert immigration lawyers can provide advice and the best possible option available for you.
Highest Success Rate
We are proud to claim that through our wealth of knowledge and experience we are able achieve the results that are needed. Our expert Lawyers put their full efforts in your case as we strongly believe in getting for you what you want.